Raiden
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: {Guide} Of Leveling Up   Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:58 am

Level 1 up to level 10 Area of Little Hooligans
Level 11 up to level 20 Area of Little Bandits
Level 21 up to level 30 Area of Hooligans, Junkies, Slashers, and up to Society Room
Level 31 up to level 40 Proceed to the Sports Field and take the Quest of Going out the Campus. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 41 up to level 50 Proceed outside the Campus. Go to the territory of Drunkards and Swordie Ardies. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 47 Skill Scroll Proceed to the Physics Teacher and take the Quest for 5 Spiritual Spheres. Use the spheres to exchange for the scroll of your choice at your respective instructors. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 51 up to level 60 Proceed to the upper portion of your map. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 61 up to level 70 Proceed to the territory of Sacred Gate Defenders (SGD). It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 63 Proceed to the Agent located in front of Leonaire Campus and ask for a quest to enter the Leonaire Area. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 66 Proceed to the RoyalPolice located at the top portion of your map and ask for a quest to enter the Trading Hole Area. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 71 up to level 80 Proceed to either Leonaire Campus or Trading Hole Area. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 81 up to level 90 Proceed to the upper portion of Trading Hole Map, in the area of skating masters. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 86 Proceed to the Cleaner at the center of the Trading Hole Area and ask for the quest to enter the Car Park Area. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 86 up to level 100 Proceed to either Car Park 1 or Car Park 2. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 90 You are now able to enter the Wharf Passage.
Level 101 up to level 120 Proceed to the Wharf Passage. Fishermen territory is a good spot for leveling and also the Gas technicians'. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 117 You are now entitled for a quest to enter the Hang-out. Proceed to the RoyalPolice at the lower portion of your map. Look for red dots in your map. The red dots represent the NPC. Take the quest from the RoyalPolice.
Level 121 up to level 130 Proceed to the First Floor of Hang-out (HO). Violent Baldies are excellent leveling enemies. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 130 You now have the honor to enter the Prison Area.
Level 131 up to level 140 Proceed to the Third Floor of Hang-out (HO). Ninjas are excellent leveling enemies. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 141 up to level 170 Proceed to the Prison area and kick some Prisoner hammermen. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 171 up to level 190 Proceed to the Middle Hole and kill the assasins. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 191 up to level 230 Proceed to the PrisonTestZone (PTZ). Kill all the Butterflies and Annelids. It is recommended that you have a party.
Level 231 up to level 280 Proceed to the RoyalPalace. Be sure that you can bit the Palace Guards. It is very much recommended that you have a party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

{Guide} Of Leveling Up
Page 1 of 1